The process to download Facebook video to your computer is easy and only takes a few minutes with vidloder.com.
Step 1: You can paste the link by right-clicking on the video player and choosing “Copy the Link.” When you click on the video player, you will see a three-dot button in the top right corner.
Step 2: You can also rename it if necessary – just make sure there are no spaces in the name. Open vidloder.com on your web browser and paste the link you would like to download.
You can download Facebook video from a wide range of, including live videos, recorded videos, and on-demand videos. If you want to view a video offline, you can do so by using the Facebook app on your mobile device. You can do this by opening the Facebook app and searching for the video you would like to save. If you choose to save the video without an internet connection, click on the video and select “Save Video” from the menu at the bottom of your screen. It will then be ready to watch without an internet connection.
The best way to download Facebook videos to your computer
A Facebook video can be downloaded to your computer by right-clicking on it and selecting Show Video URL. Next, copy and paste the URL into a new tab, replacing it with vidloder.com, and then right-click and select Save Video As.
- The easiest way to access Facebook is to log in using your computer. Any web browser will work.
- You will need to play the video before you can download it.
- Right-click the video to bring up a pop-up menu with the options of Play, Mute, and Show Video URLs.
- To view the video URL, click Show Video URL.
- Use the Ctrl + C keyboard shortcut on a Windows or Mac to copy the URL at the top of the video. You can also right-click and select Copy.
- In a new tab, paste the URL into the address bar by pressing Ctrl + V on your Windows keyboard, or Command + V on your Mac keyboard, or right-clicking and selecting Paste. Do not press Enter.
- If your URL starts with https://mbasic.facebook.com/, replace the www with mbasic. How to do this is by clicking the text with your mouse and hitting Delete on your keyboard.
- You will be taken to a new page once you hit Enter on your keyboard.
- You will see a video player against a black background on the next page as soon as you click the video you wish to download.